Football Prediction Lille vs Rennes
A year after the madness Bielsa, Lille has experienced a more serene preparation with a record of two victories (against FC Porto and Portimonense), two draws (against Everton and Betis Sevilla) and two defeats (against Reims and Leicester). Just one week into the league against Rennes, Losc were beaten by a strong English side, now coached by former Lille striker Claude Puel for his final warm-up match. Despite the defeat for his “Fan Day”, the Losc practiced a rather seductive game, very enterprising the Lille brought a lot of verticality in their game. Auspicious in view of this first game against a European team like Stade Rennais . Breton side, the preparation went well on the end. After a big win against Everton with many of its holders, the Rennais caught the draw in the final moments of regulation against Borussia Dortmund. Author of a good tactical performance, Stade Rennais will undoubtedly be a difficult team to move this season.
- Men Sabri Lamouchi remain on two good performances against Everton (4-1) and against Dortmund (1-1).
- Lille still has Nicolas Pépé, who was a key element in the maintenance race last year.
- Loic Remy is expected to play his first official match with Losc, who was left at rest against Leicester.
- In the last confrontation between these two teams, Rennes came to win in Lille on the score of 2 to 1. Feeling of revenge?
- Sabri Lamouchi should not align Jakob Johansson, who is too physically short and who has resumed training on Monday.
Get complete stats for Lille vs Rennes H2H
Opening match of the season between two formations authors of good preparations. Despite the departure of important players like Amadou or Bissouma, Lille showed a different face. An enterprising team that combines well and gets a lot of good situations. Rennes seems to be at the same level, good matches against European leaders prove it to us. This match will be played with a few small details. The fact that Losc play this first game of the season at home can be a small advantage.
Here are some free betting tips for Lille vs Rennes
Bet Tip: Lille or zero
Betting Tips: Both teams to score in the match
Bet Today: Lille wins and both teams to score